“Living in a college town, it is growing increasingly difficult for me to continue to keep my mouth shut about some of the things that I see when I go out, so here are some of the things I re-realized last night:
– Woman is still being used as an insult, as a synonym for weak.
– People are still confused as to how a man can get raped.
– I can still walk into a bar and get immediately groped by a man I don’t know; everyone around me can watch this happening and laugh.
– My male friends can still be forced into non consensual kisses, and girls can still ignore the word “no.”
– Not even “I have a boyfriend” is always enough anymore. Men can say, “He doesn’t have to know.”
The worst part is, these stories have been told so many times before and only…
View original post 162 more words